Followers

November 6, 2011

Adventures

Ever go on a trip?   Ever go anywhere exciting?  Well this past week I have been traveling, not far but around.   Well literally around in prayer.    

I have decided on a new adventure in life, well not too new but one that I really feel God's prompting.   Its amazing to me to think that a year ago I was sitting in Michigan, Gaylord, and wondering where is my life going.  The prompting was there with God to bring my gifts to the public but the fear was real in where do I do this how do I do this and what will I do.  This was 2 weeks after Hobby Lobby opened.   So I sat in anguish about why everything happens the way it does.  I was mad I was upset I was excited.  

So now I sit a year later in Hillsboro Ohio.  I am happy to report the dream of opening up my own store is happening.   I am excited to think that indeed God is blessing me in more ways than I have ever thought.  God is simply amazing.   Paper Scraps N More will be opening here in Hillsboro soon.   We are looking for a January Open date and I am excited.   I cannot believe that its happening and I am over the moon on the thought that indeed we are looking toward the future.   Its kind of odd but I do believe that we have found where God has called us to be.   

So I am also happy to let you know that I am a consultant for A Muse Studio based out of Seattle Washington.   It took me a bit to find the right company to choose but I love their products and their samples and I am excited about the future.  You can find my store at www.amusestudio.com/paperscrapsnmore   and you can feel free to ask any questions.   

So you probably noticed up on the top I have a New TAB that says CRAFTS .. well that is right I am starting to Craft again,  mostly Paper products but even more exciting is the fact that I am on a new design team of Crafters called Creative Cafe.   We are a team of women who create and inspire you to create and inspire others.   My goal is to allow you to reach out and find the Dream that you want to follow.   

So step on the journey and lets get started.   

BTW the day is Day 72 Its been 72 days since I started this Journey in my walk and wow is it amazing.   God's love simply astounds me daily on his gifts of what he does for us in our lives.   

Today's Verse:   But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. We will always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body. (2 Corinthians 4:7-10)  

So think about it.    WOW.  God is molding me in to that Jar that will hold his spirit within and allow it to be seen from the Outside in and the Inside out.   

How full is your Jar of God?   Remember God knows let him heal and help you Just ask and you shall receive the best gift of life.  the Eternal life to know that when our times comes to Leave earth and ascend into heaven we too will meet and be together til then. I am so excited about the journey we are about to make.  

No comments:

Post a Comment