Followers

November 29, 2011

Copics and his spirit

I recently started using Copics and I have to say I am in love.. I get my copics from Amuse Studio where I am a consultant and I can't get enough of them.

I decided to whip up a cute christmas card for the holidays to give to some one special.  The person in mind has not yet entered my life so it will be a complete stranger who is blessed.  

Here is some details on how I created this card.

First of all I selected an image this image is from Unity Stamp Company you can find them here 

I chose Prince of Peace Isiah 9:6  His name will be called wonderful counselor, mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.   you can find this stamp here


I used the following copics to color this
BG 10 Cool Shadow ( shading outside and Swaddling cloth on Jesus)
E33 Sand ( Jesus Face, Straw and Cradle)
R29 Lipstick Red ( Rays between the bible verse
0 Colorless blender ( used to lighten Jesus face and also to outline cradle and straw area)
Here is the pics while coloring


Color Jesus's Face and then use colorless blender to lighten the skin tone 


 Color and shade with Cool Shadow note multiple layers of Cool shadow were applied to blanket to give depth,  Cool shadow is used around words as well 

Color Rays I used Y19 Napoli Yellow in this one but the final products shows the R29 Lipstick Red 


Shaded and finished now to make into a card.. see below for the finished product 


Enjoy and I hope God blesses you this Season 

No comments:

Post a Comment